Individual and Couples' Counseling
Providing individual and couples counseling in office and via Videochat.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling with Solution-focused Therapy
- Trauma Therapy to Recover from Sexual Abuse/Violent Assault, Ritual/Religious & Clergy Abuse
- Therapy for Dissociative/Depersonalization Disorders
- Grief/Loss Counseling including from Suicide of a Loved One
- Work/Career Issues and Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery (Substances, Eating Disorders and Self-harm Compulsions)
- Blended Family Therapy (Multicultural, LGBTQ)
- Near-Death Experience, Jungian/Analysis of the Unconscious Mind & Dreams, and Spiritual Transitions
I work with a wide range of emotional/behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to trauma therapy for individuals and for couples toward relationship growth. I also work with those affected by life changing experiences such as divorce, death of a child, job loss, sexual assault, or near-death experience. I accomplish this in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere. I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients` individual needs. I use cognitive behavioral therapy and other mainstream techniques; and, also use eclectic, integrative therapies. I'm trained in ETT, Emotional Transformation Therapy, a cutting edge/integrative trauma tool and "spiritual mindfulness" focused on the overall wellness of each individual. I help every client attain the personal growth they’re striving for.